Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/thaengli/public_html/gegaderung/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
2019 Calendar

Welcome to the discussion forum of Ða Engliscan Gesiðas for all matters relating to the history, language and culture of Anglo-Saxon England. I hope it will provide a useful source of information, stimulate research, and be of real help. Ða Engliscan Gesiðas (The English Companions) maintains a strictly neutral line on all modern and current political and religious matters and it does not follow any particular interpretation of history. Transgression of this Rule will not be tolerated. Any posts which are perceived as breaking this Rule will be deleted with immediate effect without explanation.

Author Topic: 2019 Calendar  (Read 312 times)

David

• Ealdormann
2019 Calendar
« on: June 01, 2018, 03:59:31 PM »
The 2019 calendars have arrived. Both Jenny Ashby and I have some. As last year they are £6 + plus postage. In the UK the postage for 1,2,3 or 4 calendars is £3. For more than 4 calendars, a mixture of calendars and other items or posting abroad please contact me (David Hinch).

In the near future I plan to email you, asking for permission to email you about merchandise. It you give me permission I can give further details.

Eanflaed

• Ealdormann
Re: 2019 Calendar
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 11:02:14 PM »
David’s done a brilliant job on the calendars - they are well worth buying folks! :)

Phyllis

• Hlaford
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 06:30:06 PM »
Picked up my copy today at Broughton - really looking good. Thank you David for all your hard work with my new annual treat!
Phyllis

David

• Ealdormann
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 08:40:30 AM »
I hope that you are happy with your 2019 calendars. Please let me know about any errors or improvements you would like.

If you have not got one but would like one, I still have a couple left and I believe that Jenny Ashby and Ian Geary still have a few for sale.

Eanflaed

• Ealdormann
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 10:01:14 AM »
David is right folks! If you want a calendar just email me or Ian - our addresses are on the inside cover of Withowinde :)