Welcome to the discussion forum of Ða Engliscan Gesiðas for all matters relating to the history, language and culture of Anglo-Saxon England. I hope it will provide a useful source of information, stimulate research, and be of real help. Ða Engliscan Gesiðas (The English Companions) maintains a strictly neutral line on all modern and current political and religious matters and it does not follow any particular interpretation of history. Transgression of this Rule will not be tolerated. Any posts which are perceived as breaking this Rule will be deleted with immediate effect without explanation.

Author Topic: New Administrator and registering for an account on Gegaderung  (Read 741 times)

Phyllis

• Administrator
  • Hlaford
New Administrator and registering for an account on Gegaderung
« on: January 28, 2020, 07:45:19 PM »
Dear all

This message is to share the news that our faithful Gegaderung Administrator has recently retired, and we all send her our grateful thanks for everything she has done to keep this meeting place going.

Meanwhile I have agreed to try to follow her superb act in my own bumbling fashion and so have been catching up on approvals this evening. This message is to remind you that registration to this site is moderated, and only available to paid up members of the English Companions.

I do apologise for the recent delay in approving requests. If your request has not been approved please resubmit it so I can review it.

I hope to have worked out how to look after the site as son as possible but please bear with me while I get my techie mojo into play.

WesaĆ¾ ge ealle hale
Phyllis
Phyllis

David

• Ealdormann
Re: New Administrator and registering for an account on Gegaderung
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 10:22:29 PM »
Thank you Linden for your years of work.

Welcome Phyllis. It is good to hear that you have already worked through the registrations.

Phyllis

• Administrator
  • Hlaford
Re: New Administrator and registering for an account on Gegaderung
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 07:46:55 PM »
Thanks David, I'll do my best!
Phyllis