Gegaderung > IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

2022 Calendars

(1/1)

David:
The 2022 calendars have arrived. The cost is £6 plus postage so

The cost is £6 plus postage, so with postage for the UK that is £9.20 for 1 calendar, £15.20 for 2 calendars and £21.20 for 3 calendars.
For Europe the cost, including postage, of 1 calendar is £11.95 (£12.75 by PayPal).
For Canada and Hong Kong the cost, including postage, of 1 calendar is £14.30 (£15.23 by PayPal).
For Australia and New Zealand the cost, including postage, of 1 calendar is £15.90 (£16.95 by PayPal).
For USA the cost, including postage, of 1 calendar is £16.95 (£18.00 by PayPal).

I attach an image of the cover and September page, the November page will appear in wiðowinde and the March page is on facebook.

They are available from David Hinch and Jenny Ashby.

Phyllis:
I have also updated the website News page with details :)

Bowerthane:
Has anyone suggested we produce jigsaws, as well as calendars, using Old English images?

Given the intricacy of the carpet pages, knotwork etc. this could make for a special kind of challenge for jigsaw enthusiasts, the better to promote our favourite subject beyond its present sphere of interest.

( You'll understand I'm giving us plenty of time to be ready for this year's buy-anything Christmas-buying public  :P  ).

Eanflaed:
That’s a good idea! I know lots of jigsaw enthusiasts!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version