Welcome to the discussion forum of Ða Engliscan Gesiðas for all matters relating to the history, language and culture of Anglo-Saxon England. I hope it will provide a useful source of information, stimulate research, and be of real help. Ða Engliscan Gesiðas (The English Companions) maintains a strictly neutral line on all modern and current political and religious matters and it does not follow any particular interpretation of history. Transgression of this Rule will not be tolerated. Any posts which are perceived as breaking this Rule will be deleted with immediate effect without explanation.

Author Topic: Electronic Subscription Rate  (Read 17499 times)

peter horn

• Hlaford
Re: Electronic Subscription Rate
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2015, 10:15:52 AM »
The main reason the electronic subs rate was suggested was because of the high subs paid by gesithas living abroad.
regarding gesithas in the UK, I see no reason why they should not continue receiving hard copy of WW

Peter
Ealdor
Ic ∂ær ær wæs
Ic ∂æt ær dyde

Bowerthane

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2015, 03:31:23 PM »
I feel I'd better add my voice to those who'd regret the print-on-paper 'Withowinde' coming to an end, or even just page three.

Not that I see any harm in an on-line version for the benefit of certain members.

David

• Ealdormann
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2015, 05:01:57 PM »

There are no plans to bring an end to the printed version.

The electronic version is primarily aimed at the overseas members as their postage is so expensive.

David

• Ealdormann
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2015, 10:00:57 PM »

In the last couple of months three members have suggested that we offer wiðowinde electronically as an alternative to the printed issue. I would like to point out that we do this.
If you switch to the electronic option, your subscription will become £18 plus £1 for every additional member whether you are a British or foreign member. Let me know if you wish to switch.
The printed version will continue.