Welcome to the discussion forum of Ða Engliscan Gesiðas for all matters relating to the history, language and culture of Anglo-Saxon England. I hope it will provide a useful source of information, stimulate research, and be of real help. Ða Engliscan Gesiðas (The English Companions) maintains a strictly neutral line on all modern and current political and religious matters and it does not follow any particular interpretation of history. Transgression of this Rule will not be tolerated. Any posts which are perceived as breaking this Rule will be deleted with immediate effect without explanation.

Author Topic: Fellowship Sale Goods  (Read 8156 times)

David

• Ealdormann
Fellowship Sale Goods
« on: February 17, 2015, 07:34:26 PM »

At the moment we are selling wiþowinde CDs with a badge and handbook. The badges and handbooks are only included while their stocks last. These will start running out.

We are working on a new handbook and we were going to get new badges but it has been suggested that there is not a demand for the badges. I imagine that we shall finish up selling the CDs alone – probably for £20. Then we could sell member’s packs with the CDs, new handbooks and new badges at a higher price. However we would need to sell more badges than that. To sell them separately by post would mean some bubble wrap and large letter rate.

Can you give us your thoughts on badges or even other possible items.

Eanflaed

• Ealdormann
Re: Fellowship Sale Goods
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 09:32:29 AM »
Perhaps have the badges as an option (for extra money) in the new members packs. I think they would be popular - I like to wear mine when the Gesiðas meet up.

Roseberry

• ceorl
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 07:55:20 PM »
Perhaps have the badges as an option (for extra money) in the new members packs. I think they would be popular - I like to wear mine when the Gesiðas meet up.

I like this idea. In addition, could the badges be made available (for purchase) to existing members, too?

Good news regarding the handbooks, Deoran.

peter horn

• Hlaford
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 11:55:18 AM »

I like this idea. In addition, could the badges be made available (for purchase) to existing members, too?

Good news regarding the handbooks, Deoran.

Im afraid the badges are in short supply.
Please contact David Hinch for update on this matter
Peter Ealdor
Ic ∂ær ær wæs
Ic ∂æt ær dyde

Roseberry

• ceorl
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 09:40:24 PM »
Thanks Peter. I have done as you suggested.