Gegaderung > IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Fellowship Sale Goods

(1/1)

David:

At the moment we are selling wiþowinde CDs with a badge and handbook. The badges and handbooks are only included while their stocks last. These will start running out.

We are working on a new handbook and we were going to get new badges but it has been suggested that there is not a demand for the badges. I imagine that we shall finish up selling the CDs alone – probably for £20. Then we could sell member’s packs with the CDs, new handbooks and new badges at a higher price. However we would need to sell more badges than that. To sell them separately by post would mean some bubble wrap and large letter rate.

Can you give us your thoughts on badges or even other possible items.

Eanflaed:
Perhaps have the badges as an option (for extra money) in the new members packs. I think they would be popular - I like to wear mine when the Gesiðas meet up.

Roseberry:

--- Quote from: Eanflaed on June 29, 2016, 09:32:29 AM ---Perhaps have the badges as an option (for extra money) in the new members packs. I think they would be popular - I like to wear mine when the Gesiðas meet up.

--- End quote ---

I like this idea. In addition, could the badges be made available (for purchase) to existing members, too?

Good news regarding the handbooks, Deoran.

peter horn:

--- Quote from: Roseberry Topping on July 09, 2016, 07:55:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Eanflaed on June 29, 2016, 09:32:29 AM ---Perhaps have the badges as an option (for extra money) in the new members packs. I think they would be popular - I like to wear mine when the Gesiðas meet up.

--- End quote ---

I like this idea. In addition, could the badges be made available (for purchase) to existing members, too?

Good news regarding the handbooks, Deoran.

--- End quote ---

Im afraid the badges are in short supply.
Please contact David Hinch for update on this matter
Peter Ealdor

Roseberry:
Thanks Peter. I have done as you suggested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version