Welcome to the discussion forum of Ða Engliscan Gesiðas for all matters relating to the history, language and culture of Anglo-Saxon England. I hope it will provide a useful source of information, stimulate research, and be of real help. Ða Engliscan Gesiðas (The English Companions) maintains a strictly neutral line on all modern and current political and religious matters and it does not follow any particular interpretation of history. Transgression of this Rule will not be tolerated. Any posts which are perceived as breaking this Rule will be deleted with immediate effect without explanation.

Author Topic: Handbooks and CDs  (Read 5442 times)

David

• Ealdormann
Handbooks and CDs
« on: September 22, 2016, 03:47:18 PM »

I will see some members at the feast/AGM, King Harold Day or Battle Abbey. This means that I can sell you CDs or the new Handbook at a slightly reduced price, mainly as there would not be postage . That is
Handbook       £5
Wiðowinde CDs   1 – 177      £19
Wiðowinde CDs   1 – 176      £18
Wiðowinde CDs   1 – 173      £18
Wiðowinde CDs   1 – 171      £18
I have a few of each of these CDs. 1 – 171 and 1 – 173 have the old white cover whereas the other two have the brown covers as wiðowinde.

Pleases email me, David Hinch, beforehand telling me which event you are going to so that I can confirm I still have what you want and set them aside for you. Then bring cash or a chequebook with you as we do not deal with cards.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 01:53:45 PM by peter horn »

David

• Ealdormann
Re: Handbooks and CDs
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 07:31:13 PM »

We are now selling the new handbooks and the wiðowinde CDs to members at the following prices from the membership secretary.

Handbook
£5 if no postage
£6 for the UK
£9.50 for Europe
£11.50 for the USA and Canada
£12 for Australia, New Zealand and HongKong.

Wiðowinde CDs       £20 to anywhere
Members packs (handbook and CDs)   £25 to anywhere