Welcome to the discussion forum of Ða Engliscan Gesiðas for all matters relating to the history, language and culture of Anglo-Saxon England. I hope it will provide a useful source of information, stimulate research, and be of real help. Ða Engliscan Gesiðas (The English Companions) maintains a strictly neutral line on all modern and current political and religious matters and it does not follow any particular interpretation of history. Transgression of this Rule will not be tolerated. Any posts which are perceived as breaking this Rule will be deleted with immediate effect without explanation.

Author Topic: Battle Wreath Laying 2018  (Read 3473 times)

David

• Ealdormann
Battle Wreath Laying 2018
« on: September 03, 2018, 04:53:38 PM »
We will not be going to the Battle re-enactment weekend this year. Instead we shall take our tent to Waltham Abbey on Saturday October 13th. This will not be as big as the old King Harold days but it will be more substantial than last year. I hope to make a separate posting when I know more.

On Monday October 15th we will lay our wreath at Battle Abbey at 2 pm. I suggest that we meet up at the Abbey Hotel beforehand. I plan to have lunch there. The fellowship will pay the entry for all participating members. Please let me know if you plan to attend.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 05:10:45 PM by David »