Welcome to the discussion forum of Ða Engliscan Gesiðas for all matters relating to the history, language and culture of Anglo-Saxon England. I hope it will provide a useful source of information, stimulate research, and be of real help. Ða Engliscan Gesiðas (The English Companions) maintains a strictly neutral line on all modern and current political and religious matters and it does not follow any particular interpretation of history. Transgression of this Rule will not be tolerated. Any posts which are perceived as breaking this Rule will be deleted with immediate effect without explanation.

Author Topic: Interest Groups  (Read 4908 times)

David

• Ealdormann
Interest Groups
« on: March 29, 2016, 06:29:01 PM »

A little time ago I said that I was prepared to put members with particular interests in contact with each other.  Very few members contacted me so it did not really take off. However a couple of members have emailed me about it in the last week, probably as it was mentioned on page 10 of wiĆ°owinde, so I thought I would mention it on Ä”egaderung again.

So far I have members interested in  Coins, The Doomsday Book, the History of 9th century Wessex, Old English, Old English Charters and the Development of Old English.

Please contact me, David Hinch, if you wish to share an interest. Please tell me what contact details you are happy for me to pass on to others in that group.